What private Information do we collect from the folks that see our website?
When ordering or Registering on our website, as appropriate, you might be requested to enter your name, email address, mailing address or other information to help you with your experience.
When do we collect Info?
We collect information From you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, Use Live Chat or enter information on our website.
How do we use your Info?
We may use the information we collect from you In these ways:
- To Boost your experience and to allow us to deliver the sort of content and product offerings in which you’re most interested.
- To Allow us to better service you in responding to your customer support requests.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To Ask for evaluations and reviews of services or products
- To Follow up with them after correspondence (live chat, email or telephone inquiries)
How do we protect your Information?
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for Security holes and known vulnerabilities so as to make your trip to our website as safe as you can.
Your private Information is contained behind secured networks and is only available by a limited number of individuals who have specific access rights to such systems, and also therefore are required to keep the data confidential. In addition, all of sensitive/credit information you provide is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We employ a variety Of security steps when a user places an order enters, submits, or gets their information to keep the protection of your private info.
All transactions are Processed via a gateway provider and aren’t stored or processed on our servers.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
Yes. Cookies are little Files that a website or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the site’s or service provider’s systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
- Assist Recall and process the items in the shopping cart.
- Know And save user’s preferences for future visits.
- Maintain Track of ads.
- Compile Aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to provide better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party providers that monitor this information on our behalf.
You can opt to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can opt to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser preferences. As browser is a little different, have a look over your browser Help Menu to find out the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you turn cookies off, then Some of the features which produce your site experience more efficient might not work correctly. It won’t affect the consumer’s expertise which make your site experience more effective and may not function properly.
We do not sell, trade, Or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information unless we supply customers with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when it is release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property or security.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, promotion, or other uses.
Occasionally, at our Discretion, we might include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third party websites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore don’t have any responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we try to guard the integrity of the website and welcome any comments about those sites.
CAN SPAM Act
We collect your email Address to be able to:
- Send Information, respond to inquiries, and/or other questions or requests
- Procedure Orders and to send updates and information pertaining to orders.
- Send You additional information related to your product and/or service
- Market To our mailing list or continue to send emails to our customers after the first transaction has occurred.
If at any time you’d like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, then you are able to follow the instructions at the bottom of every email and we’ll immediately remove you from ALL correspondence.
+(909) 255 0615